Membership benefits includes:
- Referral for professional liability insurance for members.
- Certificate as a licensed Holistic Health Practitioner
- Certification in Advanced Medical Aesthetics, Foot care, and Botox and Dermal filler
- Eligibility for a municipal license with your respected city, province, and state.
- Membership of a professional holistic health association recognized by your city, should you wish to obtain a holistic business license to practice Holistic Health.
- Professional development and continuing education discount with affiliates offering holistic or medical aesthetic, aesthetics programs.
- Collective representation in public and professional recognition with clients.
- Professional affiliation with a recognized professional holistic association, recognized nationally and internationally.
- Being on membership referral list with NAHHP.
- Eligibility to use the protected title of LHHP.
- Opportunity to provide holistic service to clients with health care coverage from providers such as insurance companies.
By filling the application on the registration page and submit the necessary documentation and fee to NAHHP accreditation Branch.
Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org